Bringing strategic thinking, creativity and innovation: Facilitating successful outcomes
omnigenix can help you build, scale up and lead your business, or bring a fresh approach to help you deliver a challenging project.
With a combination of strategic thinking, an entrepreneurial mindset and many years of acclaimed success in business incubation and economic regeneration, we provide high level expertise to organisations of all sizes and stages across any sector, public or private.
How we can help
The support and resources we provide are broad and flexible, ensuring we add value where you most need it.
- We can provide mentoring, coaching and constructive scrutiny to entrepreneurs looking to get over the hurdle of scaling up their business
- We can support a Board to be truly high performing, bringing objective challenge and a strong understanding of good governance and business ethics
- We can help a founder create their exit strategy that works for all stakeholders
- We can bring creativity and critique to projects involving innovation, ecosystem development or business support
- We can develop strategies and build partnerships between the public, private and third sectors, and education, to deliver complex and high profile projects
To find out more about how we can help you, visit our SERVICES page to find out more.
Nick has changed Bristol for the better through his
leadership of SETsquared and the Engine Shed
Guy Orpen, Deputy Vice-Chancellor at the University of Bristol